I agree, the review is really good.

There seem to be some printer's errors that I noticed (In the AT
piece). One is McGraw-Hill publishers in the last para. Hopefully, it
hasn't carried over to the book itself.

I congratulate both you and Dr.Sarma and look forward to reading the
book when available.
I will ask Alpana to purchase a copy in India.

Thanks Barua.