>Don't worry about  such noise, India Law is India's Concern. Just help liberation.

This type of statements along with statements like : 'nobody will have land rights', 'get rid of the Mandarins', 'Assam is 100 years behind Lenin', etc and complete absence of any idea what the Independent Assam govt will be, I am sure will go a long way for majority people us to vote against plebiscite even IF (and that is a big IF) there is one.

The question is whether people like us are majority or minority?.

I would rather say : Hobo Diok.

RB