Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:13 AM
Subject: Re: Eighth International Conference Against Dowry, Female Feticide & Son-Preference in India

Himendra-da,

I forgot to write "da" last time as I was in a hurry with the computers closing down.

Umesh

Himendra Thakur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackwanna ST
College Park, MD 20740

Dear Umesh,

Thank you, Umesh ! I need help from everybody to do this work. Please tell everyone to help "Antarjyoti" ... your friends in India may mail their donations in Rupee cheques (made out to "Antarjyoti" ) by mailing it to Shri Manoj Kumar Das, Treasurer of "Antarjyoti" or to Sushri Shikha Sharma, General Secretary "Antarjyoti",  at the addresses appended below.

Thanks for your support.

With love to everybody,
Himendra

APPENDIX:
Please make out your Rupee cheques to "Antarjyoti" and mail to anyone of the following addresses:
(1)
Shri Manoj Kumar Das
Treasurer "Antarjyoti"
B 109 Gr Floor Rear