I share birthday with Martin luther king (jan 15) which is being celebrated today. he organized civil protest peacefully after learning from gandhi´s example a few deacdes before. ambedkar also learnt from his stay at columbia univ in new york that blacks in usa could not vote then even after 200 years of democracy. so when ambedkar had to design indiá``s constitution he was cAREFUL TO ensure that ALL got voting rights and also that dalits got special rights in education and jobs etc which even now us has nort done for blacks or other opporessed groups.

we learn from each other - from both the successes and the mistakes.

any comments

umesh

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST