C'da,

Could you ask our Tilok daktor about me also?

I too am not seeing the circle right (I wear them glasses too). All I saw was the colors Red, Green,Yellow  and a purple tint in some of the postings in Assamnet. Don't know how that could be - but there you have it.

Some psychologist told me some time ago, red means anger, green means jealousy, yella means bhoi (afraid), and the tint means always looking at things with colored glasses.

I wonder if Dr. Tilok could advice me (and many others) what all this means. It will, you know, be a service to humanity.

--Ram