Title: Re: [Assam] Supporting ULFA is rather a Moral Question
At 10:33 AM -0600 2/1/06, Rajen Barua wrote:
Killing is civilization.

** Uh-huh!

ULFA is killing
GOI is killing.

** Why are they doing that again? Spreading civilization?

That is civilization.

*** Umm-hmm!

What is new here?

*** You tell us.

Looks like you have a lot to learn

*** As someone who has learnt it all,YOU tell me something I don't know.

Take it easy Pal.

*** Is there an echo in here  :-)?

RB