Seems like Indian Govt's two preconditions for the next round of talks with PCG are:

1. There should be only 4 members of PCG present for talks

2. Talks should be confidential.

About the first condition I understand that Indian government probably does not have enough space to accommodate all the nine members. But about the second precondition, whaddadeal dude?

I mean a democratic country like India, why does it want to make talks a secret. PCG is not only the representative of a particular group. It is the representative of the Assamese people and their emotions. What are they going to talk about so secretly with PCG?

Mukulda, will you please update us? Does the Indian Govt specify which are the four members they want in the talks? Sorry if I have missed something before. Mukulda, is it allowed to talk about what the PCG talked, demanded to Indian govt in the last meeting?

Is the whole process going to become like an Indian Govt. office "Ei kagoz-khon loi jaok, bor babur pora duta sign korai anok, tar pasot xoru babur bhorir toluwat nakto mohari ahok, tar pasot maju babuk....." ?
Priyankoo

Dex matho eta dharona, thikonar xex xari...
The most important thing in life is never to forget who you are...

http://plaza.ufl.edu/priyanku