C'da:

I was trying to find what message the writer wants the
reader to get. Is it
- The Shabari Kumbh mela should not be there?
- The only backward place in India?
- The organizer is RSS or affiliated organizations?

Have the writer ever visited 'Sahitya Sabha Odhibexon'
in Assam? It is the same case. The place gets a
face-lift. That is the reason why a place wants to
organize such a MELA.

Ganesh