I think you have a valid point.

Regards

mridul

Ram Sarangapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mridul,
>The US security for GW Bush puts sniffer dogs at action in Bapu's Samadhi at >Rajghat. how  was that?? any comment???

I really don't see anything wrong with that. Terrorists do not differentiate between sacred places like Raj Ghat and crowded markets. For them the place that brings out the biggest headlines is the best.
The fact that sniffer dogs are in action even at Raj Ghat just speak of the sad realities of terrorists indiscriminately attacking/bombing any place.
The sinffer dogs should be seen a an effect as opposed to a cause. We should not have to feel insulted at all by this. The intent is protection and safeguarding people and property and not meant as an insult to a sacred place or to the Mahatma.

Btw: Even Gandhi had to endure security shields (and even at the Birla temple) and the British always complained that it was very expensive to keep Gandhi in poverty. Most of the people in the 3rd class compartment he travelled in were security staff in mufti.

--Ram da

The greatest deal in Indian History with US - The headlines scream.

On the other hand,

The US security for GW Bush puts sniffer dogs at action in Bapu's Samadhi at Rajghat. how  was that?? any comment???

Mridul Bhuyan

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail