Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Assam] Enemies of India are enemies of Assam

Dear Rajen,

I always avoid giving advice, and I never ask anyone to do anything that I do not do myself. However, since you said that “Please donot say, we need to do this or that.”  I am now worried that I may have slipped and I may have given some advice at some point. Please give me the instances.

Your comment “Yes the net is hostile to loose comments” has been applauded by Chandan Mahanta. Am I being accused of giving any loose comments? If so, I’ll like to know.

I appreciate your straightforward questions which I am replying as follows:

Question #1: Don't you think India is already strong and secure? [I took out the double negative & rephrased the question]

Answer #1: NO. I don’t think India is already strong and secure. The border with Bangladesh is  absolutely insecure. India is not strong enough to tell Bangladesh to stop infiltration into Assam, which has endangered the landmass of India called Assam.

Question #2 :  Does it mean Assam's survival is guranteed?

Answer #2:  Is this question based on the assumption that India is already strong and secure ?

IF yes, the assumption is answered in Q#1 as “NO” ,   so the question should be rephrased.

IF no, Since India is currently not strong and secure, Assam’s survival is NOT guaranteed at present. To guaranty survival of the landmass of India called Assam, India must secure the borders with Bangladesh and India must be strong to stop the illegal infiltration from Bangladesh.

Question #3: In view of above, where does your theory that a A strong, secure and united India is the geo-political guarantee of the survival of Assamstands?

Answer #3: The basis of this question (which is cited as “In view of above”)   is  “That strong controller of that security, the Congress GOI is trying to change Foreigners detection Law in Assam for the benefit of the illegel immigrants against the judgement of Supreme court so that illegel Bangladeshis will stay in Assam. That strong controller of that security, BJP and even AGP, are symapthising with Bangladeshi immigtants to grant them land as refuges.”

The basis cited above must be reconsidered because Congress, or  BJP (or even AGP)   IS not India.

India is a country, whereas Congress, BJP and even AGP are political parties. A political party is a group of individuals. It is not the country.

A strong, secure and united country destroys any individual or any political party who betrays the country.

Please run future discussions in the form of question/answer, so as to avoid unnecessary attack/defense/applauding about “loose comments”.

With the best wishes,

Himendra

>A strong, secure and united India is the geo-political guarantee of the survival of Assam, which is India.

First let us agree that we all have our different views and one may not agree with anybody.
But at least for arguments sake, please think again what you are saying here.
>A strong, secure and united India is the geo-political guarantee of the survival of Assam, which is India.
Don't you think India is already not strong and secure?
Does it mean Assam's survival is guranteed?
That strong controller of that security, the Congress GOI is trying to change Foreigners detection Law in Assam for the benefit of the illegel immigrants against the judgement of Supreme court so that illegel Bangladeshis will stay in Assam.
That strong controller of that security, BJP and even AGP, are symapthising with Bangladeshi immigtants to grant them land as refuges.
In view of above, where does your theory that a A strong, secure and united India is the geo-political guarantee of the survival of Assamstands?
Please think carefully and comment.
Please donot say, we need to do this or that.
I am just making a comment of your comment and asking you to justify.
Yes the net is hostile to loose comments.
Rajen