Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Assam] Asom or Oxom, phonetically speaking

Rajen:
Do keep up the mission you have undertaken. As if we have solved all our problems, the Assam Government now has created an additional fracas that would further bring in division amongst the people here. You ust relentlessly pursue your views and may be ask a direct question to CP Saikia as to what is his arguments against your views?
Regards.
How are wedding preps going?
Love from all of us.
Shantikam