Thanks C'da for the description.

All these years I haven't given much thought to flowers (or trees) - but as I am aging these mundane things seem to carry more of an importance & weight than political-charged issues :) :).

I was thinking Polaax was some kind of tulip, but wasn't sure. In any case, they are lovely flowers and soothing to the eyes.

--Ram