Raizxokol,

olopdin khobor khati nohowar babe khyoma koribo. semesteror xex...zanei aru...kintu assamnetor xowad loi aso kenekoi besera hindu-ye tez dekhilei dhupuske pori ogyan hoi zai ityadi ... LOLROF!

My ma sent me Dr. Hiren Gohain's autobiography titled "botahot kor godhuligopal'. An excellent piece of work! I would strongly recommend buying and reading the book. I am not a literary critic or anything but let me take the opportunity LISTING three Assamese autobigraphies (that I read) WHICH I rank AT No. 1 position:

1. Upola Nodir Dore: Dr. Mahenra Bora
1. Jibon-britto: Dr. Bhabendranath Saikia
1. Botahot kor godhuligopal: Dr. Hiren Gohain

Best
Priyankoo

Dex matho eta dharona, thikonar xex xari...
The most important thing in life is never to forget who you are...

http://plaza.ufl.edu/priyanku