http://www.axegamekillers.com/home2.html Something about kind of people who can kill your chances and seeking a partner of the opposite sex

I just saw this advertisemnt (full page in a student newspaper  http://www.diamondbackonline.com ) about obituaries of those who were struck by "gamekillers" - If had never heard of this group but I wish I had a decade ago. Anyhow it is interesting to know such people though most of us (still in the game) must have slotted such people long ago . I think I  got killed atleast once -long ago by the Gamekiller girl called  "Pace Car."  http://www.axegamekillers.com/profiles/pacecar.html

 Currently, my friend Jeetu belongs to the Gamekiller type called "The Mess" -- http://www.gamekillers.com/profiles/mess.html Thankfully, he has run away again to India - stealing his Dad's credit Card. That was just the day after he came back from his Canada trip I think I am partially to blame - since I advised him to follow his heart. I think I will send him a mail to remain there and complete his desire to apply for Indian citizenship (while still keeping his US one). Maybe he might become Indian Prime Minister someday - given India's penchent for Western glorifying.

http://www.gamekillers.com/profiles/drama.html The Drama Queen was the sister of the girl I was interested in India. She killed my game and got both herself and that girl married off on same day - to two cousins (males).

I think even married people might like to review this list though. This was in a student newspaper today

http://www.diamondbackonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/18/4444cbf84adf7?in_archive=1 On fashion sense of college students in different majors --see the one for computer science and elementary school education

And see its rebuttal in today's edition : http://www.diamondbackonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/04/20/44470992965b6

Umesh

PS: Last Sunday I took my computer programmer roommate from Mumbai to Univ of Maryland, College Park campus near our house. From the bus he saw the female team playing rugby and motioned that we get down there only. I marvel at his professionalism the way he was keenly interested in the game. We even went back to see the male teams play . Though later he was filled with remorse that why he was not here in US earlier - so that he could be part of such lovely facilities. It was a warm day and many people were scimpily clad. He said that he would not be able to sleep at night - all becos of me. I have never met a fellow who swears that it was only sports that has diverted his attention. Though he does stay up all night to watch India-Pak matches of cricket on internet. He says that he was a great runner also in Mumbai.

Though, I think now he would take my advise more seriously about enrolling in a part time master's program in a top Univ -- I think UCLA -- since he is planning to shift there and bring his wife and daughter from India.

I think being a Mumbaiite he had never been given the opportunity to see any better Univ than his own (till he left India) . On the other hand, I had my culture shock while in India only - moving from Rajasthan Univ to Delhi univ - so it did not affect me much when I moved to Harvard later.

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST
College Park, MD 20740

1-202-215-4328 [Cell Phone]