http://ia.rediff.com/news/2006/apr/28kaavya1.htm?q=tp&file=.htm

It seems the guy who wrote the article above has never attended a good US univ - esp Harvard. Might have cleared exams in Delhi or Mumbai univs by reading the notes of seniors.

If Kaavya had done this in some paper for a Harvard course ( I think she knows about plagiarism -or else she would not be in second year at Harvard) she would be expelled for atleast one year -with no refund of tuition.

Umesh

PS: It seems some NRIs like this newspaper are eager to promote a person regardless of what they do -- just becos they are of Indian origin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
You have received this ABCNEWS.com mail from:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I thought you might find this story interesting.

Novel by Harvard Author Pulled From Stores
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1899496

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST
College Park, MD 20740

1-202-215-4328 [Cell Phone]

Ed.M. - International Education Policy
Harvard Graduate School of Education,
Harvard University,
Class of 2005

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger.