C-da,

Your advice is very relevant.

Umesh

PS: I hope my brother is not a loser . He had invested some money in stoks and made some money sometime back as he had told me in Jan.

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't know if he does. Have not spoken to him since 1968, even though he was a fine younger friend.

But I do have one: Gambling is NOT for everyone.

Speculative forces, such as FIIs that drove up Sensex, creating an illusion that the desi-economy is on a roll, is ephemeral. I remember our good friend Mayur lamenting about Kharkhowas' ignorance about making easy money on 'derivatives'. And I remember vaguely about a Sentinel editorial of recent weeks lamenting about the Oxomiya populace unaware of 'right wing ideology' or some such thing--whatever that meant, but it would seem now the ignorant ones must be having the last laugh.