Does having more critics make a religion more favorable to God, if there is a God? And if there is a God, would he be bothered by the action of the earthly people?

How is God being partial? Can affluence be eternal peace or a step closer to God?

From: "Rajen Barua" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: assam@assamnet.org
Subject: Re: [Assam] beef-eating in india -myth of Jesus, Muhhamad, Moses etc
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:55:54 -0500

Umesh:

Frankly speaking, I doubt if God will help you.

If Rama and Krishna were genuine incarnations of God, they would have, by  this time, established themselves firmly their positions against Western Christian critics. That they have not done that, shows that either there is no God or they were fake incarnations, and guys like you are trying their best to believe something which is not true.

What do you say? Do you think God is partial to Christianity?

RB