http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1696612.cms

My schooltime friend Kirtee Kapoor did his bachelors in Sociology from Delhi Univ --from the only college which offered it in a co-ed college -Hindu College.
He came second in the Univ. and later first in LLB. Then on to Oxford and now a corporate lawyer in New York City (he has helped a bit in my visa fees this fortnight).

Umesh

PS: Men are discouraged from teaching primary grades in India -esp. unmarried ones- under the suspicion they are more likely (or the only ones likely) to molest little children - not entirely untrue??.

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST
College Park, MD 20740

1-202-215-4328 [Cell Phone]