Good work - for tourism? Any connection to Virgin Atlantic -which seems to have a spicy image?

The nam reminds me of Posh Spice (?) and her hsband David Beckham the footballer -ex captain of British team. Who will win the world cup -Italy or France?

Umesh

Pradip Kumar Datta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Spicejet to launch operations in NE
NET News Network
Guwahati, July 3: Spicejet, a comparatively nascent name in the field of airlines would be launching its first flight from Delhi to Guwahati and vice versa on July 10 next.
The Spicejet will also connect Guwahati to Kolkota from October next.
Making this announcement, Sanjay Kumar, vice president, marketing and planning, spicejet informed that since its launch spice jet has had the highest load factor among all airlines in the country.
On the commencement of operation in Guwahati, he informed that the operational days would be three days a week for the time being. Spicejet has introduced a Red Hot Special launch fare of Rs 2899 as an introductory offer.
“We are having 6 aircrafts and by 2008 we will add another 29 aircrafts to our kitty”, said Kumar.
On being asked, Kumar said that their USP is to cater to all strata of people with the low fare and at the same time not comprising with the quality.
Within a short span of time, it has already captured 6 per cent of market share.

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. _______________________________________________

Umesh Sharma
5121 Lackawanna ST
College Park, MD 20740