Priyankoo-da,

Thank you so much for your analytical remarks. The answers are mostly as I had expected from an intelligent and educated young man - excpt for baffling ones about :

***** Do you think men should not teach in school?
ans: Yes

Would you like to teach in a school -using your skills in
linguistics?
ans: No

--------------
Could you please elaborate. Though,  I would agree that :
1. There are atleast two sides to every argument .
2. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Thanks & Regards.

Umesh

Priyankoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Did Jaymala sin?
ans: No

Should women be allowed in Sabrimala?
ans:Yes

Do you think men should not teach in school?
ans: Yes

Would you like to teach in a school -using your skills in
linguistics?
ans: No

Do you think UPE is an important goal?
ans: Yes