Congratulations Umesh. All that hard work paid off.

--Ram da

On 9/15/06, umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mridul-da,

Thanks for the support to you and all AssamNet members
- and best wishes for all your endevors.

today I got the passpport  with the visa stamped in
it. Quite a relief. Went to the beach later near my
host's residence and ate & fed cheese-biscuits to the
sea -gulls. Peace is a must.

Now I will enquire from the immigration officials at
the Vancouver Intl Airport as to what is the earliest
date I cann enter USA -given that I have a visa issued
yesterday but permission to work only from Oct 2nd.

Lets see.

Umesh