>Not his fault, is it? . The fault is in his Home Country's total lack of search-and-bring-back-talent that can enrich >lives in Home Country. His country only want him to send Dollars et al so that Leadership can corner and live >'Happily ever after'.

If it may be called a fault at all, I would say it is 'his' fault by virtue of the following quote.

'Ask not what the country can do for you, but ask what you can do for the country.'

But is it really fault at all?. We must look at the situation philosophically, and ask back the question: What the millions of countrymen who are staying there are doing back in home?. Are they making any difference at all? Why pick on those few who have decided to 'fly away' exploring the unknown and are making a better living and enjoying better values in life? After all who lives where and what he does, is purely a question of personal choice and freedom.  In the long run, we all, including Alexander the Great to George Bush, are 'Ahil kona, gol kona, khagori katil tini-kona'. , except may be great guys like Buddha, Gandhi and their tribe.

Rajen Barua