From: "Barua25" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "mc mahant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <assam@assamnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Assam] AT: Who runs ULFA????????Seeking answers???
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:03:04 -0500

The point here for the Assamese is not necessarily to crack any gas. Most of the people care less what a Gas Cracker does and where the gas will come from. The point here is to get some people employed, get some contractors do business. So it does not matter any whichever way: to have a Gas Cracker cracking gas and making a loss or not to crack any gas and spend some Indian s white money in the project which will not happen.

For the last 10 years, GOI is trying to set up an Oil Museum in Assam named after KD Malavya Oil Museum in Guwahati. I hardly see any news at all. It is also held up for a long time because GOA could not give the required land.  One senior guy in oil industry from South India wrote to me, "Rajen, I have done many projects for many states. But when it comes to Assam, I gave up on this project. Nobody can move the Assam minstry. I failed."

Does anybody in Assam care? How many in Assam know of these?

I say Hobo Diok Kokaidew!!!
Jabo Diok!!!

Rajen Barua