I would agree with C-da on the absurdity of the piece
on multiple fronts. Given the gist of how C-da has
presented his argument, there are a few things that
come to mind:

1. Logically, the PCG is ULFA's spokesperson/s and so
it should be presenting the ULFA's case in the
negotiations. That means, the PCG does NOT necessarily
present Assam's case. Just ULFA's.

2. In the para related to "enlightened Asomiyas", C-da
did not refer to the "ordinary Asomiya masses". It is
perhaps not their infantile observation or analysis
that these ordinary folks are fed up of violence.
Maybe because it is a fact STARING at you in the face,
Sentinel can be expected to understand that little bit
of logic.

Strange the PCG or the ULFA does not get it!

3. I guess because the Sentinel is after all such a
dumb rag, it thinks of "sovereignity" as utopian or
impractical as opposed to harmful (or non-beneficial)
for Assam.

I WISH however, that the enlightened folks at the PCG
and ULFA could explain WHY this sovereignity is
beneficial after all. Despite the exhortations I
haven't heard a single, logical argument to point
towards even the horizons of an answer.

4. The final point - rather a question - is about the
Bangladesh / ISI factor. What really is the ULFA / PCG
/ sympathizers position? Giving a condescending grunt
as a response to an "infantile" editorial is not an
intelligent or enlightened response by any means.

=== message truncated ===>