From: mc mahant
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Assam] [asom] State of the STATES: India Today Issue Sept 2006

Vast useless land Mizoram-no ties with any Ethnic groups. Some 2 Lakhs population. Pampered with huge funds by Delhi to keep smiling as "Happy People". Somebody cooked up Israel Link and immigrating. Disappearing!

Sikkim was created out of Nepalis overwhelming indigenous peoples. Caused a crisis. Overwhelmed the king and annexed to India -because they can then get everything from India Free -showing the Security from Tibet card. Got themselves hooked to North-East to enable skimming off huge funds as 1 out of the 8  from NEC-DONER-NEDFi   and all the special cream.

Totally unsustainable Alone- these 2.

So loot from Assam and distribute(buy up loyalty).Publish Total Satisfaction Statistics  for simple gullible believers.

mm