Welcome to assamnet Bosanta.

Us old-timers/lifers :-) here are always glad to see new faces and
hear new voices. Make yourself at home, and make this forum what you
want to be. It is yours to re-shape and re-build , like an old tool
to resharpen and refurbish, to help you build what you wish to. But
please do remember--it will only be what WE make of it.

cm