C'da,

>Before this allergy sufferer exposes itself to the allergen you spread >over assamnet :-),

And now I feel like a bee :)

>WHAT do YOU think of the piece?

I think it was well written and made points that we have often discussed on the net, and of course, which you have been able to spin well (successfully, I might add) :).

I have highlighted certain portions, which I thought are relevant. Nowadays it seems 'peace' groups are being spawned left and right. Each claiming to represent "people", but in reality representing the ulfa or some such group. These sound more like mouthpieces than anything else. But then, what do I know - the word "people" exists, so these must definitely represent the voice of the people - whether they (the people) like it or not.

>Once I can figure out where and how you stand, I may have a thing >or two by way of analysis to put forth :-).

Oh! I am sure you do. We just want to be sure, you don't miss mentioning the historical significance, and the underlying reasoning behind the whole insurgecy problem. :)

--Ram

Before this allergy sufferer exposes itself to the allergen you spread over assamnet :-), WHAT do YOU think of the piece? Which parts struck a chord with you, and why?

Once I can figure out where and how you stand, I may have a thing or two by way of analysis to put forth :-).

c-da