C'da,

Without the Rep. slanted redistricting, the numbers would have been around 45-50.

Most analysts think Dem. gains will be around 25-29.
It is optimistic, but look Dennis Hastert isjust now been called to testify in the Ethics comm. That can't be any good for Reps. in this late day.

I saw an interview with  McCaskill, and seen Talent. She seems really poised.

--Ram

On 10/24/06, Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ram:

>  how is Claire McCaskill doing against Talent in your neck of the woods?

*** It is a tight race. They are pouring money into Talent's campaign
like there is no tomorrow. McCaskill too. But it is close.

I have not been following the numbers , but 27 dem. gain in the
House? Doesn't that seem awfully optimistic?

c-da