>I equated it to current slaughter by ULFa as being attributed to Indian army.

*** And you blame the English language for it?

Though your bro. Mukul-da has no compunctions about the slaughter by ULFA >currently.

*** If I remember correctly your father was an Indian army officer in Assam. Should *I* bring him into this debate? Should I speculate about what he did there? And if I did, what would you think of me? Or what would others think of me?

Of course I realize, you may have absolutely no clue about why I ask.