The Assam Institute of Management is organising an international
conference on Assam's development on 29 and 30 Jan 2007.

The venuw would be the Assam Administrative staff college at
Jawaharnagar Guwahati.

On 30th at 1.30 PM, we shall have a session on networking for growth.
In this we would like to examine how we can leverage the presence of
the large NRI from Assam Diaspora for Assam's development.

I understand a large number of NRIs of Assam origin would be in Assam
at that time. I cordially invite them to the session on 30th January
and to take part and interact in the discussion.

I may be contacted on my mobile 9435107812  or residence phone 2666570
since we are closed till Monday for Bihu.

Regards and happy bIhu

Shantikam Hazarika
Assam Institute of Management
Guwahati