Dear Umesh!

Thank you for the concern but what i said was true. Some people love
instigating others to do things they themselves don't have the guts to do. I
just wonder why these people don't leave the comfort and luxury of city life
and go to jungle to fight for the independence which they presumably want.
Don't really have anything to say but to smile.

nayan