You can't be serious C'da. Are you entrusting me to write on the questions
below? That is make a case for "Independence". That would be a neat trick
(for me). I am not going to be able to do justice on the questions

Next:  My Take on Why Independence - II
Why does one need independence for change?

I don't even know if I can actually play the Devil's advocate.

>The only thing I would like everyone to know is that I wont submit myself
to yet another inquisition at this time.

That I can readily agree. No one should be subject to inqusitions at all -
didn't know it had come to that.

:):):)

On 2/19/07, Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Go right ahead Ram. And I invite everyone else who would care to register
an opinion or offer a suggestion.

The only thing I would like everyone to know is that I wont submit myself
to yet another inquisition at this time.

c-da

At 1:51 PM -0600 2/19/07, Ram Sarangapani wrote:

>*** Why just ME :-)?

I completely agree C'da. If you like, I can give it a shot :):)

--Ram

On 2/19/07,* Chan Mahanta* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Itisimportantthatyoudothat.

*** Why just ME :-)?

At 12:21 PM -0500 2/19/07, Barua, Rajen wrote:

Chandan:

 I hope I did not disturb your line of thoughts with my inputs, and that
you will come up with not only your

>Next:  My Take on Why Independence - II

        Why does one need independence for change?

But also : My Take on How Independence - III

        Howdoweachieveindependenceforchange?

Itisimportantthatyoudothat.

Thanks

Rajen