I have just uploaded 12 images of highly affordable but ergonomically designed
bamboo furniture by Mukul Mahanta at :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cmahanta-stl/

Enjoy.

cm

Nothing can make MORE SENSE than this proposal. It does not require great skills, does not require sophisticated machinery or tools, does not require huge capital expenditures, does not require large factory structures, does not even need an un-inturrpted power/energy supply. All it requires is design ingenuity, which is available , waiting to be exploited.

It demonstrates once again the paralysis of Indian governance, one that has usurped the role of protector and provider to all, while failing miserably at every step.

I don't know if the photographs went thru to the list. If netters tell me, and if they did no go thru, I will post them at Flick'r for all to see. Pictures tell the story far better than words ever will.

cm