anyone interested?

  umesh

"Justin W. van Fleet" <> wrote:
  Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:04:07 -0500
From: "Justin W. van Fleet"@post.harvard.edu>
To: .harvard.edu
Subject: [Iepgraduates-list] Global Campaign for Education Action Week

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Given our chosen field of study and professions, we all understand that there
is nothing more important for children than the opportunity to receive a
quality, basic education.  The Global Campaign for Education's Annual Action
Week is around the corner.  I urge all of you to send this link out to your
friends and colleagues, especially teachers in the United States, to have them
join the U.S. Chapter of the Global Campaign for Education.  The website is:
www.campaignforeducationusa.org

On our website, teachers can download the full Activity Pack, curricula,
educational games, fact sheets, and learn about a special opportunity for
educators to receive a copy of the PBS Wide Angle documentary "Back to School"
on DVD for use in classrooms.

GCE-USA engages thousands of students in classrooms across the country during
its Annual Action week to learn about educational challenges for children
around the world and take action to support access to quality education.  The
U.S. students join millions of other students and committed citizens from GCE
chapters across the globe who also learn about and advocate for education
rights during the same week.

Here is a summary of this week's Action Week:

   Dates: April 23-29, 2007
   Theme: Education as a Human Right
   Collective Action: Create posters about education as a human right and join
them together in displays in local communities, Washington, D.C. and online to
form the world's longest chain
   To register to participate, please visit: www.campaignforeducationusa.org
Thanks in advance for forwarding our link on to other teachers and relevant
organizations in your networks.  We look forward to engaging more and more
Americans on the issue of education rights.

Sincerely,
-Justin

--
Justin W. van Fleet