Hi Rajib:

>You have not spoken a single word on the rights or the
wrongs of the reasons people trash/ed AR's opinions.
>People have given you enough fodder to chew on.

*** I would have, had there been even a rudimentary attempt by anyone to
explain why or how AR's commentary and/or opinions were wrong, or without merit
or otherwise irrelevant.  If there was an attempt to explain how state violence
had nothing to do with the rapidly growing violence she was queried on.

All we saw were attempts at questioning and discrediting her motives, or
trashing her persona for all kinds of real or imaginary shortcomings of her.

*** I expected YOU to put forth some explanation. Did you? If you did WHAT was
it? Assume for a moment, with my concurrence, that I don't read and comprehend
very well :-).

>Your attempts at putting down the intelligence of
other folks who have labored to put in an opinion
without offering a single word of opinion about those
>opinions feel pretty lame.

*** On the contrary I think my fellow netters are very intelligent.What I am
stumped by is their attempts to hide from the truths AR pointed out. Perhaps
YOU will explain :-)?

In that pattern you should seek to find your own
ideological bondage, terror of having an
inconsequential position, the seach for non-existent
approval anywhere and the deep seated insecurities of
finding one's position ossified over decades and
>totally irrelevant to the ground.

**** Heh-heh!  How original  :-)! But it is NOT about ME, nor is it about AR. I
would hoped that someone like yourself would have realized that without having
for me to pint that out . And therein lies the conundrum: Of my fellow mens'
attempts to run from the issues and instead focusing on the persona of the
messengers whose message rile them so.

c-da