---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manoj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 9, 2007 1:05 PM
Subject: Re:
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Priyanka

Tumar bhal? tolot chithi khon diloo..

ahiba.

-manoj das
--------------------------------
April 7, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

Assam Association, Delhi is going to celebrate the *Rongali Bihu
Festival*as per the following programme
*on Sunday, 22nd*

*April, 2007* . We solicit your benign presence alongwith your family &
friends.

Sincerely yours,

Bikash Chandra Bora, President

Manoj Kumar Das, General Secretary**

*Venue: *

Samaj Sadan

Laxmibai Nagar

(Near Dilli Haat)

New Delhi 110023

*Programme:*

Interaction: 6:30 PM onwards

Cultural programme: 7:00 PM  to 9:30 PM

*Refreshments:*

Tea: 6:30 PM onwards

Light Refreshments: 9:30 PM

*Contributions:*

Per person: Rs. 50/-

*N.B*: We request you to please circulate the information regarding the
Rongali Bihu festival among your circle.

* *

*Contact:* 9312650558**