Dear Shrabonny,
He manages seating/booking at Srimanta Sangkordev Guest  Cultural SocietyHouse
mm

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:19:11
+0000Subject: [asom] Re: Guest house in Delhi

FOR MRIDULThanks Mridul about the informationa and the no.. Can u tel me more
about abhijit.. as in how will he be able to get me some
accomodation...ThanksOn Sat, 28 Apr 2007 Mridul Bhuyan wrote :Hi,Pls. contact
Mr. Abhijit at cell no. +91 9871319664 at Delhi.Rgds.Mridul BhuyanShrabani Das
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi everyone....I belive there is a guest house in
Delhi for the Assam journalist.Anyone has any information regarding the tarrif
and the other details...Shrabani Das=======moderator appended=========From:
Surajit Jaradhara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Date: Thu May 3, 2007 3:39 amSubject: Re:
Guest house in DelhiThere are many anusthans or societies in Delhi from
Different communities such as thamil Sangam, Kerela societies, Brihan
maharastra bhavan etc. It looks like many other states have guest houses or
facilities ( either govt. or Pivate- Society run ones) in delhi. sam has been
only been able to come up with three for over the years. Letas not blame the
govt. and the one only existing. The sankaradeva Bhawan came up after much
efforts, perseverance and tenacity - few involved in this would know it. It can
be a good beginning to start another one or two. Criticism is not beneficial
unless it leads to something. May be some one in assam or in delhi can think of
starting....Surajit-----------------------------From: "Shrabani Das" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>Date: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:43 pmSubject: Re: Guest house in DelhiDear
UtpalThanks a lot for the information. I will surely try out there.. :)And as
for Raj and Asom journalist not beinmg Lucky.. well well..well..Anyways Thank
for replying... __._,_.___
Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email:
Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 25
New MembersVisit Your Group

High res