Some have found a banner:

  http://www.unpo.org/article.php?id=4086 secular India should give way to
fundamentalists?

  Naga: Message to the Naga People on Nagalim Republic Day  2006-03-23
    GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF NAGALIM
REPUBLIC DAY MESSAGE OF HIS EXCELLENCY, THE YARUIWO,
ISAK CHISHI SWU. 21st March, 2006.
  Praise the Lord!
  Beloved Countrymen, twenty six years ago on this day, a solemn pledge was
made to our God Almighty and to our people: That the Naga Nation shall be ‘a
People’s Republic’ and march on under the banner, ‘Nagalim for Christ’. The
decision taken that glorious day rejuvenated entire rank and file of the NSCN
and we stand committed to it today as we did twenty six years ago. We are
convinced that the unrestrained physical, moral and spiritual support of our
people, over the years, has been our forte. In the overwhelming response, we
see the triumphant spirit of the unbowed people. I salute you all!
  Allow me to pay homage to our incomparable men and women who laid the
foundation of our Nationhood with their blood and guts. Thousands of our
comrades are gone having given their best for the nation. Their insurmountable
courage shall be imbibed by every succeeding Naga generation. May the soul of
each and every Naga be as precious in the eyes of our Almighty God as they are
to us. Naga History shall be richer for their lofty sacrifice.
  NSCN was founded when a hitherto unknown danger faced our Nation with the
betrayal and signing of the infamous Shillong Accord. Its formation was the
only realistic step to move forward after such a catastrophic blunder. Our
adversaries, in their ill-advised plan, threw Nagalim into great turmoil and in
their lust for power, shut us out from the rest of the world and committed the
most heinous of crimes against our brothers and sisters. Alas, many precious
lives were lost during the terrible period and despite the grave danger, the
pursuit for God’s purpose for the Nagas and the inalienable right to determine
our own future was unquestionable. Thank God, our decisiveness prevailed. We
survived the onslaught and defended Nagalim with all our might; for it is the
greatest gift that we have on this Earth. In our most vulnerable period we drew
strength from God. The passion to serve the Nation to the end was evident in
our men and women. It was but a manifestation of God’s
 great love for the Nagas. We were insignificant in the eyes of our enemies but
in our hearts we were the strongest even while being hunted day and night like
creatures fleeing from sweeping wildfire. God was our refuge and He made good
our escape many a time from utter hopelessness. A man is at his courageous best
when he realizes God’s love and charts his own destiny. Thus, a handful of men
and women, much harassed yet armed with faith in the creator of nations and
commitment to the cause, became a force to be reckoned with.
  My Countrymen, decades of uncertainty have swiftly gone by. The future of
Nagalim must be secured above all else. A confused generation cannot mould its
young. We have come to the point where our minds must embrace higher values..
The world may appear to be progressing at an astonishing pace but on closer
observation, we realize that nations must maintain their geo-political identity
for meaningful existence, because there is no meaning to life if a mirage of
economic prosperity takes away political and historical rights of peoples and
nations. An avalanche of modern ideas can neither erase the legitimacy of
Nagalim from the facts of history, nor can it stop the pulse of the Nagas from
embracing what is theirs’
  Remember, beloved Nagas, the purpose of your creation as a ‘Naga’ shall have
no value to either your nation or yourself if you were to commit into economic
enslavement initiated from the corridors of Delhi, giving up on your God given
right. Alas! You shall be nothing more than a defeated man in a defeated
nation. God is blameless and therefore you and I shall be solely accountable if
future Naga generations live in shame and humiliation. NSCN recognizes its own
deficiencies and loopholes and to this, we shall seek to commit ourselves to
our nation and allow truth and justice to prevail on all matters pertaining to
our civil and military duties. We shall never shy away from the
responsibilities entrusted upon by our people.
  Today we face a two pronged strategy in India’s policy: One hand, the
Government of India agrees that only political solution and not military, is
the answer to end the Indo-Naga conflict. On the other, Indian Army continues
to offer logistic support to Khaplang gang and the Accordists with least regard
for the agreed principles in the ceasefire signed between the two entities in
1997. NSCN has explored all possible options to show its firm commitment in
letter and spirit yet is not the same from the Government of India’s side. We
insist that it is one sided and peace anywhere cannot be achieved unilaterally!
  Fellow Nagas, decisiveness is the need of the hour. Let us be on our guard
against those inconsistent Nagas who are eating out of India’s hands. They have
resigned to their fate for they know the truth yet they have been conditioned
to chant against the Nagas! They are nothing but servants of capitulation. We
shall not succumb to such political infidelity. Let us not be like the
Israelites who, when faced with occasional hardships on their way to Canaan,
kept looking back towards Egypt, fully aware of the fact that they had escaped
eternal slavery!
  It is wise for us then, to realize that the greatest issue of life must be
understood by each and every Naga. We must seek repentance from God and demand
from man what belongs to us. God created the universe and in it a tiny portion
was given to our forefathers to inherit; as a nation and as a people. He did
not create for us to sit back and witness our land being divided for the
convenience of our neighbors, nor were we placed on this earth to surrender our
inheritance to stronger forces. Our conscience must be very clear on this.
Triumphant moments in history are often recorded when tiny nations first
conquer their own fears and march on to claim their share of greatness. Shall
we fear our enemies after fighting 60 years? After much heroism and tenacity,
shall we accept the badge of cowardice? No! For centuries Nagas have been
vigilant, never in our history have we been prey to any power.
  I wish to applaud the remarkable role being played by the NGOs such as the
Naga Hoho, NPMHR, NMA, NSF, Church associations and various other
organizations. NSCN belongs to the people and therefore the unprecedented
support to the ongoing peace process is but a benchmark for any fertile
nationalist aspiration. NSCN appreciates the commitment of organizations such
as the UNPO, Forum Asia, NAC, NISC, IWGIA, KWIA, Geneva Call and others in the
US and Canada, for endorsing the Naga cause to the world community. We also
deeply cherish the solidarity of our friends and well wishers from around the
world for their relentless pursuit in having the Naga issue heard across the
globe.
  May our redeeming God continue to instill the great spirit of freedom in our
hearts. AMEN!
  KUKNALIM!

  Source: NSCN

umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  media should also give coverage to extremists in North East who fight others
in the name of Christ.

Umesh

umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 00:44:40 +0100
(BST)