C'da:
If I am right. this arguement has already appeared on the net before.
The Indian Armed forces may be strong, but they operate wearing a uniform.
The ULFA mixes with the mass and becomes a face in the crowd. People are
afraid to speak out. I know people who are routinely forced to feed ULFA
folks at the dead of night. They are not fed with love, but out of fear.

As far as money is concerned. I have no idea who is finacing them. At
least people whom I know would not subcribe to the ULFA, unleass they have
a gun pointing on their head.

Violence perpetuated on the average assamese is bad enough. I don't think
anyone would give them money to go to Bangaldesh and build up a fortune.

Mohan R. Palleti