What I propose is to bring the conflict to an end, through negotiations and a political solution. Even Indian military brass, time and again, have declared that the conflict could be ended only with a political solution. And even the most reactionary of newspapers have declared, time and again, that the conflict will not end, unless the root causes are addressed and solutions found.

MY question for Jyoti is: WHAT is YOUR solution? What do YOU propose?

Of course we have seen Jyoti's earlier proposals. Now if I asked him to grade those proposals, like a teacher might do to a student's home-work, how would Jyoti grade his own work?

Some suggested grades:

        A -- for brilliant, imaginative
        B -- for having a decent chance at success
        C -- for Childish
        D -- for DUMB

cm