  Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:18:18 +0100 (BST)
From: umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: F1 visa interview tips
To: Al@ yahoo.com>

  Dear A,

  Best wishes for your visa interview. Try ro avoid talking about OPT - which
is a totally separate issue - only focus on your program and what you intend to
learn there. Dress professionaly (in western dress - skirt or pants) and look
the visa officer in the view - but don't stare.

  Carry all your documents - including ofcourse your I20, NDSU admission letter
and schol letter and your AIM documents and also perhaps report cards and
certificates of merit at AIM etc. Carry all financial documents incl
bankstatements, chartered accountant's certifications of family wealth - and
also job ads from Indian newspapers showing high salaries you can expect on
your return to India.

  Mail me in need more info.

  Try to avoid mentioning if you have tons of relatives in USA.

  Best of luck.

  Your teacher.

  Umesh

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.

1-202-215-4328 [Cell]

Ed.M. - International Education Policy
Harvard Graduate School of Education,
Harvard University,
Class of 2005

http://www.uknow.gse.harvard.edu/index.html (Edu info)

http://hbswk.hbs.edu/ (Management Info)

www.gse.harvard.edu/iep (where the above 2 are used )

http://jaipurschool.bihu.in/
  Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy
and free. Do it now...