Understand (Somebody assumes he knows better)that by humble submission(But you
shld just raise your hand at Q'n time), by asking the proper questions( if U R
Lowd @all), and through service(slaving? suppose paying Cash?,) you will be
taught(If he knows!!!) this knowledge(Knowledge is for Spreading) by those who
are wise, by those who have the vision of truth.(Very few of that exists!)”

http://www.storytellingmonk.org/ref/quotes/educ.htm

Bok, Derek

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." Language of Fish Market
this is from outgoing Harvard president - interim

Einstein, Albert

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my(Wrong?) education.

Gandhi, Mahatma

Those who know how to think   need no teachers.(Without Teachers you do not
arrive at the thinking point)

 And by The SWAMIJI                  "Education is what brings out the divinity
in man"(Is he speaking for himself?WHAT?)

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:09:53 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Assam] Fulfilling a dream?umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

C-da,

I think you are taking a philosophical approach and the practical one most
people take when talking to their children while planning out their careers.
If philosophy is what you want here goes: Swami Vivekanand said : "Education is
what brings out the divinity in man"
Mahatma Gandhi said something similar - about realising who you are and making
you prepared for the life's struggles - or something like that.

Bhagavad Gita 4:34

“Understand that by humble submission, by asking the proper questions, and
through service, you will be taught this knowledge by those who are wise, by
those who have the vision of truth.”

http://www.storytellingmonk.org/ref/quotes/educ.htm

Bok, Derek

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."  this is from outgoing
Harvard president - interim

Einstein, Albert

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Gandhi, Mahatma
Those who know how to think need no teachers.

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You still don't get it Umesh. Just as Ram didn't.

But I will let you all think about it. Perhaps, perhaps, someday, that Harvard
degree of yours will come in handy, to figure things out.