umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:33:27 -0700
(PDT)
From: umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asom] assamese recipes
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Try these : http://www.xs4all.nl/~abhulai/food/assamese.html eat

  http://www.indianfoodsco.com/RecipesRegionalIndian/AssamRecipes.htm eat

  http://www.flightline.co.uk/learn-to-speak/Assamese/ speak

Saswati Bora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hello,

Does anyone know of any website/blog of assamese cuisine where one can find
assamese recipes? I have been trying to find one on google and cant seem to
find any... which is quite sad as there are recipes sites for almost all other
Indian cuisines. I have been craving muri ghonto, hah or jol, matimahor dali
etc and was wondering if I should start a blog (where everyone can contribute
their recipes) if there arent any already out there.

Saswati

__._,_.___   Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

      Recent Activity

      12
  New Members