I missed out addressing another important point here.

I find it quite amazing that otherwise bright individuals would wave the flag of democratic values all over, only to run for the tall-grass to hide from the idea of a plebiscite to prove what they assert : That there is no support for sovereignty among the people of Assam.

Are they credible?

You tell us.