At 10:06 PM -0700 8/22/07, SANDIP DUTTA wrote:
:-))

C'da wrote : "So what if I infer something incorrectly and someone corrects me? Would that make me look stupid? On the other hand it would make me more informed. We will all be better for it. Being exposed as disingenuous however is another matter"

Heh Heh - why not get into the art of practicing what you speak ?? You are being corrected all the time by all our netters here - but do you learn? The answer is no!

People with closed minds never learn - do they :-)?

You are being corrected all the time by all our netters here - but do you learn?

*** Did I miss something? My apologies. Can you or the others point out one or two? For ol' times' sakes. Puleez!

Rgds,
SD