                                                                 www.posoowa.org

               VOLUME 34, ISSUE NO. 11 :: AUGUST 2007
                                                                 Table of
Contents

   Good Bye, Krishna!
    Abhijat Sarma
   Prom night - CASH style!
    Bishal Dutta
   A Vision in Progress: Sattriya Dance Series UK 2007
   Loni Mahanta is a Lawyer!
    Prioyska Barua celebrated Annapraxon on the August 5
    Remembering the Genius of Bhabendranath Saikia
    A brief appraisal of Srimanta Sankardeva the great Vaishnavite Saint of
Assam
   Amulya Baruah
   NEDFi's Micro Finance Initiatives

                         Loni Mahanta
                         is a lawyer!

                          Prioyska Barua

                       We invite contributors from all over the world. We
appreciate your valuable feedback, comments & suggestions, and of course, news
from your part of the world for inclusion in the coming editions. Please
include an image of the author. We also request you to submit other pertinent
photographs if possible.
                       Please send all correspondence to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Download PDF Edition

                     www.Chitrapith.com
                     Do you have the video of an Assamese event the you want to
show to the Assamese people around the world? Do you have a personal video you
want to share with others? Do you have any other video that you would like
anyone else in the world to see? Upload it at the Assamese version of YouTube.

                                     Subscribe to Posoowa announcement list
here or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]