M'Da

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:49:56 +0530From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[Assam] Muslim Relief Camp in Selabela, Bongaigaon district
Featured News

Muslim Relief Camp in Selabela

Karuna Brahma on 09 October, 2007 22:43:10
 Selabela falls in Bongaigaon district, Assam, in the area under Manikpur
Thana. The relief camp in Selabela accommodates Muslim who were displaces in
the conflict between the Muslims and the Bodos in 1993. They originally
belonged to the villages called Amteka, Amguri, Malivitha, Koila Moila. The
reason for this conflict was that they were migrants form Bangladesh who came
to ... [Full story]