From: Alpana B. Sarangapani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<assam@assamnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 8:09:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Assam] Asom gets Rs 13 lakh against Rs 551.28 cr for Chhattisgarh
NCDC funds (The Sentinel, 14.

It sure is typical of them Indians and sad to read the title - Assam getting
just 13 lakhs as against over 550 crores by Chattisgarh.

Then again I read this:  “Asom and other States of the North-east didn’t send
any project proposal to the NCDC during the last 2/3 years...."

What has the government been doing? Going around the world asking for
investment money from the few little dollars from the NRAs?

BTW, where is Chattisgarh? If it was not mentioned with this news (and if
Googling was not this easy), I would have thought it was in Bangladesh. And I
get irritated when some/other Indians ask me where Assam is!

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”
- Lakshmana