DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Rubi Bhuyan reply
      Friends,

  Friends,
  <In view of observing the discussions for a long, now I would like to open up
my talks.I am not sure who is Rubu Bhuyan, a male or a female.And as per my
knowledge with ULFA deep inside stories, I know only ULFA publicity secretary
MIthinga Daimary.Because of Bhutan crackdown now he is with Peetamaha are in
Guwahati jail.>

  Till today, all the publicity material of the ULFA has been put out in the
name of Rubi Bhuyan, (including the Statements of Chairman Arabinda Rajkhowa
and CS Paresh Barua and Swadhinata and Freedom journals) which means Rubi
Bhuyan is an approved person by the Central Committee of the ULFA. One should
ignore what ever is published by others in the name of ULFA.

  <As my friend Utpal Borpujari narrated the mervellouse mistakes in writting,
Ruby Bhuyan is unable o make any replies.Bu it is another peron now to write on
behalf of Ruby.>

  If Rubi Bhuyan does not exist and some body else is using the name to damage
the ULFA, why is it then the ULFA has not come up with  clarification?  If you
really believe that  Rubi  Bhuyan no longer exists, why are you wanting to
communicate with a ghost writer?

   <ULFA- the days are gone from the Assam map.The intellectuals who
contributed are no more in this world.All are killed by Army and BSF- all
because they carried a brigh united Assam in their mind where money was no
issue.Frankly speaking I was one of them at the begining.>

  Dear Dr. Das, if the ULFA is now without any political brain, how is it
possible for the organisation to publish Swadhinta in Assamese and Freedom in
English regularly? Are you suggesting there is a phantom writer around? Or are
you telling that that you are equipped with good English and the ULFA should
approach you to do the writing? There has been some discussions going on in the
internet and upon noting some specific questions asked by some netters Rubi
Bhuya gave replies to those. If you have been following the threads in the net,
where do you think Rubi Bhuyan made an error?

  But then I found that was only Guwahati boys monopoly to take control of arms
and ammunitions.As a hard working student leader in 1975 and to begin my career
as a Moina Parijat moina in 1972 then to All Assam Chemoniya Choura and later
Convenor of Moina parihat from 1975 with Chemoniya Choura and Jatiyatabadi Juba
Santha.>
  I do not think there is need to make any comment on your bio-data.
  <Megh phukan and all are no more....What remainhed are either i Switzerland
or in Bangladesh.I have seen Paresh Baruah home at Jeraigaon while I was on
duty at Dinjan.Paresh Baruah might be good till now.But with lacking  hi tech
educations he better remained calm with Bangladesh.After Bhutan crackdown he is
also no more in capability.>
  Ok, Megh Phukon and others are dead, Mithinga and all are in prison, the rest
are all in Switzerland and Bangladesh and that there is no ULFA cadres in
Assam. Why on earth then the Indian Government is having to deploy hundreds of
thousands of soldiers in Assam at the cost spending crores of rupees to
maintain them and the politicians, intellects and the public is calling for a
peaceful resolution to the Assam-India conflict for restoration of Sovereignty
of Asom inviting ULFA to the negotiation table?
   <Where the mervellous Xanbidhan of ULFA gone?I have a copy of it till.It has
noble ideas for better Assam.I am afraid if any of present ULFA cadre like Ruby
or likewise same narrator did really gone through the real Xanbidhan???>

   How can you say that the ULFA does not have a constitution any more? Without
a constitution ULFA like organisation cannot go on. What is your intention of
bringing up such idiotic notions?

  <Where the Civil wing disappeared after 1990 operation Bajrang by Govt of
India?Where the intellectuals missing from ULFA?Now no doctors, no engineers
nor some military man to support.Its like only one outfit to have extortion
poilicy.>
  Mind it Mr Das, barring a mad person no one would suggest that the ULFA does
not have any other strategy than extorting money.  Otherwise, what would you
say to the ULFA stance of seeking peaceful political solution of the
Asssm-India political conflict?
   <Why ULFA then leadership forgot these people, who did helped really to
transport them from GHY University to Bhutan by POlice vehicles when Govt of
India declared Operation Bajrang in Dec 1990??>

  If the ULFA leadership forget  the sacrifices of many of their cadre and the
people then might compromise and give up the struggle. Despite the set back as
a result of the Bhutan episode, the colossal counter  from the enemy and
criticism from intellects still we are continuing our struggle steadfastly.

  <Why ruby Bhuyan like people forget to mention the biggest sacrifice like
then Assam IGP Sri HIranya Battacharjyee?To say frankly it was me to make him
excited by handing ovr a copy of Bangladeshi handbook when Assam agitation was
yet to start.That was when Mangaldai MP Hiralal Patowari died.>

   In the current debate there is no reason that we need to delve into these.

   <Like Netaji left congress, Paresh Baruah also left Prafulla Bhrigu team.>

   You are totally wrong here. Colonel Paresh  Barua would object to it as
absurd.

  <But the AGP too betrayed ULFA.Then why ULFA never targetted AGP- the most
worst student leaders came like Octopus to Assam to ruin the region by another
50 years.All my beggar like friends become now billionarie..!! Amazing.Look at
Biren Baishya, Mahendra Mohan Chowdhury, ( Which Mahendra Mohan Choudhury?)
Nagen Sharmah,Jainath Sharmah- the biggest Deshdrohee,Apurba Bhattachajya- my
class friend and now a bulky aged rich man from the beggars..........>

   It is very true that the AGP betrayed. But that does not mean that all the
AGP members need to be eliminated. The way you have dealt with the subject, it
sounds like you are instigating the ULFA to murder them. People who knows you
would understand why are you doing this. Are you aware of the attacks on
Joinath Sarmah, Prafulla Mahanata. Nakul Das, Pradip Hazarika and C…
Patowary?

  <Does present generation existing ULFA cadre knows about all?Did they really
tried to meet like us people?Or they will keep threatening still??>

   Look Mr, Das, you are also a son of the soil like the ULFA cadres. You have
responsibilities too. You can  execute your responsibilities individually,
joining the ULFA or by setting up a peaceful organization. You only can decide
what do you want to do. In the current situation of danger in every step, do
not expect of us to meet up with you to seek your advice. As a result of
counseling from sentimental people like you Animesh Kakati, Kabir Ranjan Saikia
and Bhaskar Dutta like extremely capable cadres have lost their lives. Can you
deny this?
   <I laugh at one time my class friends threatening.I got married in 1991
Jan.Same time operation Bajrang was in full swing and since none was available,
all SFI peoples got entry to ULFA to fulfill their dreams with weapons.So the
then Central Assam ULFA commander Shekhar Baruah alias Prabin Deka send a
message to go back to Delhi if I wanted to maintain my newly married wifes
XINDUR!!! I had a big laugh.Then I told the messenger to ask him to meet
me.While he carried a carbine and 40 rounds ammunitions, he was unsure about
usage!!! Then he send the message again that he will not meet me as I carry a
pistoil that might kill him!!!!So Ruby or whoever it is note that he was scared
of a pistol while he was threatening people to extort money by showing a
carbine supposed to be deadly in military.As well he had some Chinese deadly
grenades- but necer know how to use!! As I was fully aware about their arms
practice, I never got scared.Now none is with ULFA.No intellectuals, nor
 doctors nor public.>
  If the ULFA is short freedom fighters, do not have weapons, lacks public
support; don’t you think the Indian soldiers should leave Assam? Why are the
soldiers from the occupying forces raiding homes in Assam looking for ULFA
cadres? Before criticizing the ULFA, dear Deka you should put yourself in
ULFA’S shoes. Otherwise you would devalue your prestigious Doctoral title.
   If you are trying to prove your bravery by censuring the ULFA, you are
mistaken; the public knows better.

  <I still remembe the most pathetic scenes in my life.When at Nalbari the
ULFAs first publicity secretary was killed openly with a water bucket by one
simple paan dokanee, nothing had happened to that Bihari.He still lives
happily.Then why you people wanted to threaten Utpal or MC Mahanta or the most
educated people?>
  Tell me who has threatened Utpal Borpujari and MC Mahant? When was it? Are
you suggesting that my responses to their comments are threats?
  <I know you did kiled mercilessly Sri Manabendra Sharmah at Guwahati for
nothing.That curse will carry long at the mercy of maa Kamakhya.>

  Manabendra Sarma could have been a honest person himself , but, he had to pay
the ultimate price him and his party trying to destroy the national liberation
struggleof Asom.

   <To say simply ULFA has taken a ride of our people.All are over now.As none
are capable of coming to talks with Govt, what else you people can do now?Stop
threatening.>

   This bit sounds like coming out from the unified command structure, how come
it has appeared on your mail? The cat is finally out of the bag! I should not
have spent so much time to write back to you.

  Rubi Bhuyan
  Central Publicity member,ULFA

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      Friends,
  In view of observing the discussions for a long, now I would like to open up
my talks.
  I am not sure who is Rubu Bhuyan, a male or a female.And as per my knowledge
with ULFA deep inside stories, I know only ULFA publicity secretary MIthinga
Daimary.Because of Bhutan crackdown now he is with Peetamaha are in Guwahati
jail.
  As my friend Utpal Borpujari narrated the mervellouse mistakes in writting,
Ruby Bhuyan is unable o make any replies.Bu it is another peron now to write on
behalf of Ruby.
  ULFA- the days are gone from the Assam map.The intellectuals who contributed
are no more in this world.All are killed by Army and BSF- all because they
carried a brigh united Assam in their mind where money was no issue.Frankly
speaking I was one of them at the begining.But then I found that was only
Guwahati boys monopoly to take control of arms and ammunitions.As a hard
working student leader in 1975 and to begin my career as a Moina Parijat moina
in 1972 then to All Assam Chemoniya Choura and later Convenor of Moina parihat
from 1975 with Chemoniya Choura and Jatiyatabadi Juba Santha.
  Megh phukan and all are no more....What remainhed are either i Switzerland or
in Bangladesh.I have seen Paresh Baruah home at Jeraigaon while I was on duty
at Dinjan.Paresh Baruah might be good till now.But with lacking  hi tech
educations he better remained calm with Bangladesh.After Bhutan crackdown he is
also no more in capability.
  Where the mervellous Xanbidhan of ULFA gone?I have a copy of it till.It has
noble ideas for better Assam.I am afraid if any of present ULFA cadre like Ruby
or likewise same narrator did really gone through the real Xanbidhan???Where
the Civil wing disappeared after 1990 operation Bajrang by Govt of India?Where
the intellectuals missing from ULFA?Now no doctors, no engineers nor some
military man to support.Its like only one outfit to have extortion poilicy.
  Why ULFA then leadership forgot these people, who did helped really to
transport them from GHY University to Bhutan by POlice vehicles when Govt of
India declared Operation Bajrang in Dec 1990??Why ruby Bhuyan like people
forget to mention the biggest sacrifice like then Assam IGP Sri HIranya
Battacharjyee?To say frankly it was me to make him excited by handing ovr a
copy of Bangladeshi handbook when Assam agitation was yet to start.That was
when Mangaldai MP Hiralal Patowari died.
  Like Netaji left congress, Paresh Baruah also left Prafulla Bhrigu team.But
the AGP too betrayed ULFA.Then why ULFA never targetted AGP- the most worst
student leaders came like Octopus to Assam to ruin the region by another 50
years.All my beggar like friends become now billionarie..!! Amazing.Look at
Bire Baishya, Mahendra Mohan Chowdhury,Nagen Sharmah,Jainath Sharmah- the
biggest Deshdrohee,Apurba Bhattachajya- my class fried and now a bulky aged
rich man from the beggars..........
[...]
people?I know you did kiled mercilessly Sri Manabendra Sharmah at Guwahati for
nothing.That curse will carry long at the mercy of maa Kamakhya.
  To say simply ULFA has taken a ride of our people.All are over now.
  As none are capable of coming to talks with Govt, what else you people can do
now?Stop threatening.All fox has limits.MAmoni Goswami tried her best and that
lead her to stroke.Did ULFA tried for her treatment??Why Prabal Neog has to
give Tezpur Police a simple caught??Because he issued honest notice to all
Bangladeshi immigrants???So Bangla bhais wanted him to get killed?T have a safe
way to live- he has to give up with police!!Haaaaaaa
  What ULFA thinks of AGP?Why they never think twice to take control over
them?AGP become brother of BJP and then what had happeed?BJP paid crores of
Bhutan Govt in additio to Crores of Arms and millitary equipemnt.And as that
was more than what ULFA paid was enough to give sudden attack to Bhutan
sheltered ULFA and families, where thousand remain butchered.Did Paresh know
all?Or Arabinda knows??
  The AGP leaders are now  beggar turned crorepatis, why ULFA never targetted
them?The 10 year AGP rule ruined Assam till 19th century.Since AGP time the
Govt employees never get their salary regularly! Did ULFA thought of hem?
  Prafulla made to sit for Assam accord for crores personally by IB and RAW as
like Gorkhaland Subhash Ghising.Why ULFA never questioned them??
  I am fully aware whatever ULFA cadre operating in Asam are only for money and
enjoy their lifes.Not for the sake of Assam.All for money gain with easy way.If
I need to write in details it wil take pages.
  But Now I asked ULFA operating in Assam to cool down and come with times and
people.None supports.Never talk hight as before.You have nothing now.All
gone.You made kill all those was real Assamese for your personal benefit.
  Never attack your ow peoples as quotig as small mass.Learn good as well learn
from past and from the present society.Try to bring the region into
unity.Forget your theories- get with mainstream and technology.
  Have guts to sit for talks with GOI.Show that you are better than
NSCN.Otherwise go to hell.MInd no asamese supports ULFA now- you people are
small time criminals or robberers now-.Do best to develope the region- not
destruct.Then aim for the destination.Never increase enemy.

  Dr Bikash Kumar Dss.

  The GOI has similarly been willing to hold parleys with ULFA in order to
hammer out a solution within the ambit of the Constitution.What is wrong with
that ?
  KJD

  On 10/13/07, Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       The big vacuum of
reason here I see is  this:

          IF, Assam's OWNERS, I mean other those who sit in Dilli , so wish for
an end to hostilities
          and can't  figure out HOW, and if ULFA, the villains, declare that
they will abide by the
          verdict of the people for whose sovereignty they gave nearly 15,000
Oxomiya lives over
          29 years, then would it NOT make eminent sense to hold one?

  What am I missing here?  Would it be sincerity of purpose ( of a hope for
peace), or is that yet another
  display , albeit unintended, attempt to to have it both ways?

Dr.Bikash K. Das