- Lakshmana

Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:44:33 +0000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Assam] [NorthEastIndia] Mukesh Ambani - richest person in
theworldThere is always another view of everything. Like terrorists killing
hapless people may have a view to justify it. The view has to be tested whether
it is conducive to humanity or not. Only that view that is favourable to the
community as  a whole has to be adopted for happiness in real terms.Rajen &
Ajanta Barua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

MKD wrote
>Now in a country like India, if they (child) are not put to work, they>will
>either turn into urchins, vagabonds, beggars or drug addicts,
One may ask back the question, what is meant by 'a country like India', a
country with the richest man in the world?
 Whichever way we see it, if a country even cannot afford without child labour,
and try to justify 'child labour' then there something wrong with that country,
in spite of (or may be because of) having the richest man in the world.

Our duty is to analyse, what is wrong with us.  Ram has rightly said and which
I support,
"A nation that refuses to acknowledge and redress its moral and legal
obligations toward it OWN children has to be both morally and legally bankrupt."
 Rajen Barua